We’ve helped take the
“work” out of comp.
Competitive on-the-job employee coverage is right here
ISC has partnered with a network of some of the best Workers’ Compensation carriers in the market to offer you a choice of where to place your clients’ coverage, based on their class of business and individual risk profiles.
Our Wholesale Division gives you access to some of the best markets available in the industry today. Our expansive network of carriers offer competitive and comprehensive products for many business classes, including contractors, hospitality, short-haul, and more!
Industries/ Target Classes
- Automotive Services
- Professional Services
- Dry Cleaning or Laundry
- Furniture movers
- Real Estate
- Swimming Pool Cleaning and Servicing
Contractor Classes (prior coverage preferred)
- Iron (Non-structural)
- Carpentry (Remodel preferred; new builds will be referred to the carrier)
- Roofing (4 Years Loss Runs; NO LAPSE)
- ACORD 130 Application
- Supplemental Application (contractor or miscellaneous)
- 4 Years Loss Runs (if any; must be currently valued)
- Copy of Experience Modification worksheet, if any
Email to: email@example.com
- New Venture/Lapse/High ExMods Accepted, subject to carrier approval.
- Backdating not allowed
- 24 feet heights preferred; Above 24 feet heights will be referred to the carrier
- 4-6 feet depths preferred; Below 6 feet depths will be referred to the carrier
- Subcontracted work up to 50% preferred; 51% or more will be referred to the carrier
- Minimum Payroll for most contractors is $30,000; Must have employee; Rules may vary per carrier.
- New venture roofing (no prior coverage)
- Paper contractors (100% subbed work)
- 5606 (construction supervisor) standalone
- Staffing agencies
- Security Guard or Patrol Services
- Monopolistic States: ND, OH, WY, & WA