Getting things done efficiently and seamlessly today is part of providing quality customer service to clients. People expect less paperwork and hassle with a digital environment designed to serve them. Insurance transactions are no exceptions.
E-sign is part of ISC’s online MGA (OMGA) platform. We’ve made electronic signatures available free for our programs on OMGA. These programs include Standard Contractor’s General Liability, PLUS Contractor’s General Liability, Excess Liability, Contractor’s Tools & Equipment, and Builder’s Risk. E-signature plans typically range from $10 per month for a personal subscription to $40 per month for businesses. With us, there is no cost.
You can include your agency branding and colors on the e-sign documents sent to your clients and prospects.
Benefits of E-Sign
Some of the benefits of e-signatures include:
- Reduces the time your staff spends printing and sending applications to clients. Speeds up the entire process, which is often necessary when insurance coverage is required ASAP.
- Makes life easier for your clients and prospects. They don’t have to sign the document and scan and send it to you. They can sign and send the document back to you in a couple of seconds.
- Facilitates remote work – no need to meet face to face.
- Keeps documents secure and ensures they are signed safely.
- Tracks signatures. If multiple signatures are required on an application, you can stay on top of it by tracking and managing the process.
- Cuts down on paper and ink, reduces transaction costs, and is environmentally friendly.
We continually look for ways to improve workflow processes with our broker partners and their clients. E-sign is just one of the features we offer.